Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oct. 16th, 2008

My first blog post!
This is basically just for myself.
Birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays!
Three birthdays in one week!
1. grandmas Wensday Gift - 1 year free of "Mitchell Thompson tech support)
2.Malia's Thursday Gift - (Rock Band for xb360)
3. Demetri's Friday Gift - A pillow, I kno I'm lazy but its pretty kick ass.

Today so far I have went to study hall its been boring. So I made a blog for myself.
Two more days and then I have the weekend!

Stuff I NEED TO DO BY WEEKEND:
1. Finish two film reviews
2. Finish English paper
3. Read balzac (lol)
4. Sleep.

What I am happy about:
Nothing really bad is happening right now other then I have to pick up a bit in school. Last report I got A's and B's and one C DUN DUN DUN!

What I am angry about:
I am lazy! I can't seem to finish thing I have started. I need to do all my homework the night before. So first I need to catch up this weekend. And then do all my homework the NIGHT before!

Final thoughts,
Need to work in school,
I am tired,
lots of birthdays,
New blog

No comments: